The AgWash™ upright handwash station mounts externally to all portable restrooms to comply with GAP open air requirements. It also exceeds GAP’s minimum tank requirement by holding 17 gallons of water and is equipped with a soap and single use towel dispenser. The AgWash™ operates by pressing on a recessed foot pump and provides approximately 330 washes.
With the increasing importance of proper sanitation and maintaining a safe work environment, the AgWash™ satisfies both requirements. Show your company that Good Agricultural Practices are important to you by investing in these light and durable handwashing stations. Mount the AgWash™ on the exterior of your restrooms to ensure that workers wash their hands. With an integral paper towel dispenser and easy-to-refill soap dispenser, this handwash station requires minimal upkeep while keeping everyone’s hands clean and sanitized.
- Large, 17 gallon fresh water tank
- Internal towel holder supports either 375 singlefold or 200 multifold paper towels
- Soap dispenser supports 800ml bags
- Integrated foot pump supports 990 pumps (330 uses) and dispenses 2.2oz (65ml) of water per stroke
- 3/4" (19mm) expanding drain plug with tether
|Weight:||18.5 lbs. (8.4kg.)|
|Tank Capacity:||17 gal. (64.3L)|
|Fill Port Size:||1.5" Diameter (19mm)|
Download / Media
- Product Brochure: AgWash Brochure (pdf)