We’ve covered a vast amount of ground regarding SEO strategy over the past 6 weeks. From understanding the key differences between SEO and PPC campaigns, to using email to drive traffic, and even considering the future of Face-to-Face marketing.
At the end of the day, all of the articles have one common theme – You must be vigilant in your efforts to communicate your message to new and current customers.
Here’s a quick recap of all that we’ve learned!
- Digital Marketing Tips | Sustainability and Future Growth
- SEO and PPC Marketing | Knowing the Difference!
- Creating Digital Content for Your Online Audience
- Email Marketing & SEO – Are You Driving Traffic?
- Dealing with Bad Reviews Online
- Mobile SEO & What You Need to Know!
- Zoom Meetings – What Does F2F Marketing Look Like Post COVID?
To recap some of the key points, you must:
- Set goals
- Try new things – whether it be email marketing, website updates, social media efforts with photo and video, or paid digital advertising
- Monitor your efforts and measure success
Providing excellent customer service is paramount to your business. By more effectively telling your story, you can build better relationships with new and existing customers, and hopefully, make more sales!
Over the next few months we’re going to move away from SEO strategy and marketing, and dive into management. Hiring employees, distractions in the workplace, managing a business in a pandemic, and many more subjects will be discussed.
Business owners and managers have so much to deal with. Our goal will be to provide a bit of insight to help lighten your load!
We’ll see you there!